Monday, February 21, 2005

FYI

In case you were wondering, there is still a lot of chocolate cake left.

And roomie dear, have you been at the draino again? Because that shower is draining like a little piece of heaven.

I'm thinking of starting a little quiz. I give you a quote, you tell me who said it. Or you just enjoy the quote. Or ignore it. As you wish.

It's not a perfect quote because I can't be bothered to look it up, but you get the idea (it's in translation anyway, hint hint) (and no, it's not from a troparia or anything).

"Lay me down like a stone and raise me up like new bread."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

could it be that classic of russian spirituality???

11:45 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

You're halfway there. What else was I reading when I finished that classic?

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds familiar, a bit like tolstoy.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The prayers before lying down to commence of the sleeping?
This is a good way for us to keep in touch when I dont bother to come home. And we really need more ways to keep in touch. We just dont communicate enough.
I too have noticed a change in the drainage situation. Just one of lifes little perks. We live in a beautiful world. Yeah we do. Yeah we do. (to quote Apple's papa). You know, Coldplay should really change their name to Apple's Papa. This comment is getting too long. I need my own damn blog

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you are not home I pee with the bathroom door WIDE OPEN

4:28 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Nope, not from anything churchy at all.

Tolstoy is correct! Extra points for the novel. (Because I'm keeping score, don't you know.)

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home