Friday, October 14, 2005

jessmonster's grand adventure

Where am I writing from? Not my trusty laptop! Right now I am at Poppy's computer. I just read a couple books to Clara "read it again-again" Jane.

Yesterday morning, as my half-awake dad was driving to the airport, we got to talking about times he's been to Missouri and Illinois. Stories like, "there was that time I hitchhiked from there to there." He tried to remember all the places there had been world fairs. "They stopped doing those...I'd forgotten about world fairs." When did they stop doing them? See, this is where I take after my dad. A vague interest in world fairs and the history of the cities I'm visiting, check.

Anyway, here I am - Stonecutter Tour 2005.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Elaborate, please.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're still doing them, only not in the U.S. lately. http://www.expomuseum.com/

8:15 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

hey, thanks! I sent the link to my dad. I love the internet.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home