Friday, October 07, 2005

a little more nothing

Damn. I was going to get so much done today. All I managed was:

1. Learning that my hair is wash and go. A little more put together with the application of hot air, but perfectly acceptable as is. Thank you, Kim.

2. An oil change.

3. The washing of several dishes.

4. The purchase of broccoli, unsweetened baking chocolate, chocolate chips, shredded coconut, pickle relish, and eggs.

5. The baking of brownies, inspired by this recipe but using the one on the back of the chocolate box because I neglected to purchase cream cheese. But, inspiration all the same.

6. A nectarine/frozen blueberry/mango sauce/yogurt smoothie and an egg salad sandwich.

What happened to that walk I was going to take? And cleaning my room? And writing? Eep.

4 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

Jess, you're five steps ahead of me - esp. with the brownies.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Theresa Tate said...

Hi Jess - hey what are you complaining about - when is the last time I baked?
Hey are you coming to my b'day on the 21st - we are having entertainment, including my neighbor Kevin (also my b'day twin:)
<3 TT

12:46 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

And yet - still you got more done than I did. I was going to make my son a pie and everytime I tried to make a crust it would mess up. This never happens with my crusts. Then I tried one of those crusts you can get from a grocery story and it messed up! God doesn't want me to make a pie for some unknown reason.

12:38 PM  
Blogger blackbird said...

um.
I'm thinkin
6 accomplishments ain't bad.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home