Tuesday, May 17, 2005

10 pm

Ten o'clock is nearing. The fateful hour when New Seasons closes, and my walking-distance ice cream source disappears. I'm not particularly craving any tonight, but it's one of those things that I think about frequently. "Is it still before ten? Could I go get ice cream if that's what I want?" Other things that cross my mind a lot are "what kind of chocolate do we have in the house?" and "I wonder if I got any good mail today." I'd say a good eighth of my brain is taken up with these thoughts, combined.

Katy has the notes for the Jessmonster Library Girl Action Figure with her, and she has departed. Hold your horese, folks...

2 Comments:

Blogger toni said...

i love this post. i love learning about people's inner thoughts like this.

so... i have a crush on this guy who works at the library i frequent. yesterday i saw him out in the real world. at san fransisco street bakery, which is where otto's bagels are made. and my FIRST thought, when i walked in the door and saw him was, "it's library boy!" then i wanted to tell him about your blog story, and how i'd just watched the incredibles and was really on a superhero theme, etc. i thought it would be a good conversation starter.

but i'm not that brave.

plus i had two kids with me.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I wish you had. Just so you could blog about it. "Blogging about it" has become a factor in decision making for me.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home