Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Self Portrait um, er, Wednesday?


I did my 'marketing' this morning with Katy's basket. I needed the eggs, you see, for popovers, and the rest of it just happened. We have: 'naturally nested' eggs, half & half, mushrooms & zucchini for a frittata, bananas, cottage cheese, butter, yellow potatoes, and honeycrisp apples, per Rayna's recommendation. I also received two compliments on the basket, which I shall pass along to Katy. One while waiting for the crosswalk, and one from an older woman who said I looked like I was going to visit my grandmother. I told her it was too bad I wasn't wearing my red coat.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

honeycrisps are my new favorite apples. haven't baked with 'em but they taste good eaten out of hand.

let us know what you think...

2:11 PM  
Blogger Cynthia Keller said...

Mmmmmm. Honeycrisp apples = deliciouso!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home