Friday, December 02, 2005

Show & Tell



This is my car. It has no name. Our relationship mostly consists of me pleading with it to behave. Sometimes I miss my old '68 Dodge, but not in weather like this. See, the Dodge only had two options for windshield wipers. Fast and faster. In Oregon, one often needs the intermittent speeds. The sprinkle speeds. Not today, though, because it's pouring (hence the picture taken from the dining room window)


My favorite part of the car. Okay, the tape player/radio/CD player are tied with it.

(For those of you who care about such things, it's a 1990 Mazda 929 or something like that. Originally owned by a friend's grandfather.)

2 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

This car wins most character.
Best Most Character.

I am in love with it.

2:40 PM  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

I like it.

The bumper sticker rocks.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home