Friday, November 25, 2005

tagged

Sal tagged me ages ago, and wretch that I am, I just noticed.

7 celebrity crushes: (in my world, "celebrity" means a book character)
Mr. Darcy
Caspian
Gilbert Blythe
Almanzo
Lord Peter
the guy in The Blue Sword - can't remember his name
Calvin O'Keefe


7 Things I'm good at:
Baking
Procrastinating
Proof-reading (although not my own writing)
Recommending books
Organizing
Dancing (as in, learning steps and keeping time - not this crazy modern stuff)
Getting along with all kinds of people

7 things I plan to do before I die:
Go back to a lot of places I've loved - especially the British Isles
Take a road trip
Write a book, even if it's horrible
Parent
Become a librarian
Read a gazillion books
Write a bazillion letters

7 things I cannot do:
grocery shop and actually buy what I need for meals
make a pie crust to my liking
drive a stick shift
get out of bed when my alarm goes off
stop being sarcastic
play any sport
whistle

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
conversation
shoulders
hands
smile
interests
friendliness
sense of humor

7 things I say often:
I need a cup of tea
I'll be right back (at work)
Would you like to put it on hold? (at other work)
What should I bake?
various exclamations on the weather

I don't know...you tell me? What DO I say often? I haven't had any phrases that I've been aware of using a lot latey.

5 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

I love lists like this...

(and don't feel too bad, I never know I've been tagged unless someone TELLS me)

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I do snicker. And sometimes giggle. But things I say?

11:54 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

We do like a man who will dance. I think we also enjoy the process of convincing him to dance. Mr Darcy WILL dance, he's just picky.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there...I happened to come across your blog, and I knew I would enjoy reading your writing after I saw that you had both Mr. Darcy and Gilbert Blythe in your celebrity crushes list. :)

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[pushes back shoulders]
[flexes hands]
[wickedly smiles]
"Hi there."

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home