Thursday, January 19, 2006

but don't take my word for it


I like how it looks from the back - same as always after a cut.





 
 Posted by Picasa


But this is how I feel about the front. Please note that I took the picture this morning, after washing it and now blow-drying it. I lack the energy for a hairdryer today, preferring to put what little I have into making French toast and crying over Behind the Scenes at the Museum which I finished and it excellent. To use a word I've heard much talk of lately, distinguished.

[Edited to re-upload the picture of the back that mysteriously disappeared.]

6 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

I cried over Behind the Scenes too. A really well done book.

2:44 PM  
Blogger blackbird said...

Gasp!

I luf it.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

You're all too kind. That's one of the better pictures. I got these longish side-sweep bangs which are the source of the problem - I had something similar a few years ago and it acted very differently than these perverse ones. If I run my hands through it, I look like an early 90s monstrosity. I hope they grow out soon - they don't have enough weight to hold themselves down decently.

11:25 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

don't take this the wrong way - butyou have gorgeous eyebrows and gorgeous lips.

and i like your hair.

i have been debating cutting mine off to about chin length too...too lazy to go though...

11:29 AM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

in fact you look very much like a young maura tierney.

11:30 AM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

and don't blow my cover, jess - : )

i need to remember to sign out as one before i sign in as another...

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home