Thursday, February 16, 2006

earrings

  show & tell - up close. Not terribly creative, but the gorgeous & deadly frost had melted by the time Kate & I finished our run, and took showers, by the time I heated up cinnamon rolls (courtesy of Kate's mom) (and yes, she soaked the flour & milk overnight in case you're wondering, Mom), by the time Kate went to the Mug of Ugliness and got stuck inside. I had to bring over screwdrivers. I think someone ended up getting the door open with a butter knife. Thrilling times. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger bon said...

I'm esp. loving the green squares with squiggles!

1:16 PM  
Blogger blackbird said...

ooooh - love the green ones!

and cinnamon buns too.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

Oooh, I love them both!!

7:28 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

wait - where's your pic?? ack!

3:05 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

there they are - and they are gorgeous. can i borrow the pearl-y ones sometime?

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home