Friday, March 03, 2006

pros & cons

Reasons I'm Spoiled (Spoilt?)

1. Most days I don't have to be up before noon.
2. I don't have to pay library fines.
3. I have a basket of Sensaria* at my disposal.

Reasons I Should Be Pitied

1. I have a thirteen day workweek.
2. I'm scheduled to work at 7 am this Saturday.
3. Fewer than three days of dairy left.

*That's the generic website - if anyone wants to see my personal site, email me at jessmonster at gmail dot com.


Perfect for this time of year - and currently featured above our bookshelf! We've got a little bit of a Nikki McClure obsession going on at our house. I count sixteen of her pictures in our apartment, which includes a calendar in each of our rooms and several framed cards.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

Being free of fines is a wonderful thing.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home