Thursday, May 25, 2006

brighton beach


A rock for show & tell. I was completely stumped when I learned this week's subject was "a rock." Because I have no interesting rocks. I was trying to think of interesting ways to shoot the rocks around the garden when I remembered this little guy. He hasn't really seen the light of day in four years, having been imprisoned in my raincoat pocket. I picked him up on Brighton beach in 2002, while I sat on the shore & ate fish & chips. And just never managed to take him out of my pocket until now. Also featured is a French lavendar that a Sunday Schooler left behind when we were doing herbs for Mother's Day.  Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Louise said...

and this is why we have show and tell, to emancipate all the rocks from overcoat pockets. Very cool!

1:52 PM  
Blogger MsCellania said...

Very nice, very resptable rock. And a rock wtih history, well - that's a rock.

1:57 PM  
Blogger blackbird said...

Love the wee stone -

and lavender is my favorite!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

mmmmmm Fish and Chips.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home