Tuesday, May 02, 2006


For Di's sake, I tore myself away from A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (hours by in mere moments when it's in my hands - it does seem like a page turner but somehow manages to BE one) to take pictures of my NEW SHOES. I'm really excited about them, can you tell? Guess what? I never used to be into shoes. Take 'em or leave 'em. I wore them, naturally, but I didn't drool or gush or spend much of my hard-earned cash on them. Then I got this Dansko addiction. And now - heels. Which I haven't worn in years. I've forgotten how to walk in them. But this pair - comfy. And, you know, cute. Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

they are ADORABLE. are they for the j crew dress? because they'll look terrific with it.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

yup yup.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also reading A Tree Grows In Brooklyn now. I read it when I was a teen but I don't think I really appreciated it then.

Love the shoes.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

Very nice. I admire any woman who can pull off wearing heels. I am tall enough to make the excuse that I don't need or want them but the thing is they frighten me. I think I would fall flat on my face. But they always look fabulous.

Your picture also reminds me that I have to photo and post my new shoes. Have fun at the wedding!

3:48 PM  
Blogger lazy cow said...

Like the shoes very much. Like you, I was never into shoes, but am making up for lost time now!

9:07 PM  
Blogger KPB said...

That is a LOVELY shoe indeed.

2:56 AM  
Blogger blackbird said...

MY GOSH THEY ARE GREAT.

did I miss the JCrew dress?

7:30 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

I think I need to steal those!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home