Monday, June 05, 2006

pay attention, this is important

Today is apparently one of those days where everyone is meant to come to great realizations or get in touch with friends you haven't talked to lately. Do you hear that? Even I, the jessmonster who is afraid of talking on the phone, talked on the phone for over an hour today. Two friends. So if I can do it, so can you. Go for it.

I called Brookie (dearly departed from work) today to apologize for the fact that my mother has turned into her gossip source (there's nothing wrong with gossiping with my mom, but Brooke shouldn't have to hear it from her) and she made the announcement that the universe is falling into place. So I'm just spreading the word.

As you were.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i too am not a big phone person, but have been feeling the urge to call my cousin/friend all day long. i think i'm gonna do it. and that universe thing - i'm on board. it's all gonna work out.

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the universe thang.

And I wish that we were phone friends. :)

well. THAT sounds dorky.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

We should so be phone friends, except I'm warning you right now that most of the time I'm terrible.

Glad you guys are making your calls.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home