Friday, April 01, 2005

Rainy again

It's rainy again so I'm making oatmeal and a pot of tea. Mmm.

I got woken up this morning by a phone call from my roomie and realized, hey, this is a pretty good way to wake up. Forget that nasty alarm clock, I'll just have her (or someone else just calling to chat in a friendly way) call me every morning. Especially on these days when I don't have to get up at any particular time.

Don't stone me, but I don't have to go to work until 3 pm four days a week. This is my "weekend" time - I only get half of the real weekends off.

Kitchen exploded in a fury of steam; oatmeal and tea are now really underway.

Being as it's first thing in the morning, I don't really have anything to say, but I wish to goodness that Bee & Soph (who are across the world & country, respectively, right now) were here in my kitchen. Don't know if you read this, girls, but not a pot of Constant Earl goes by that I don't miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home