Tuesday, June 07, 2005

He winked back using both eyes

I'm working on my second bowl of steel-cut oatmeal this morning. Or rather, oatmeal made from steel cut oats. Normally one bowl will do me in, but today my appetite is back. And normally I always have an appetite. Witness Easter Sunday, when I crammed three Paschal meals into 6 hours.

But after the run on Saturday, my appetite took a little vacation. Anyone who saw me eat dinner on Sunday will know what I'm talking about. Granted, I ate my first dinner (and first real meal of the day) at 4, but at 7:30 when we sat down to eat, I couldn't touch a bite. Katy tried to feed me like I was a toddler. "It's the airplane!" "Why don't you try a train? Choo choo!" Etc. I ended up eating one bite of chicken and rice. Yesterday I would get hungry, but the smallest meal would make me feel like I'd overeaten.

Okay. Now that feeling is coming back. Sorry, second bowl of oatmeal. No more love for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home