Thursday, June 09, 2005

Picture time, kids!

Stolen from the past 20 blogs I've read. Man, these things get around fast.

Use Google's image search to find images of the following and then link the first image you find (or your favorite).

Your Grandmother's name (my favorite, NOT the first. The first was a little inappropriate)

Your name (I googled my real name and I couldn't handle it. Not one bit. There were other people with my name. So I went with my nickname instead.)

Where you were born

Where you live now

Your favorite drink

Your favorite song (points to anyone who can guess the song. I don't have a favorite, but this is a good one)

Your favorite smell

3 Comments:

Blogger toni said...

jess, i really wish you'd done the first grandma picture. funny.

8:04 PM  
Blogger toni said...

you're such a cheater.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Kids, I do not conform to things like that. I simply don't. I go with what is best, on principle.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home