Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Tagged

by receptionista


Three screen names that you have had: jessmonster, defyingnarration, and my very own name.

Three things you like about yourself: that I've been trying new things lately - things that are very un-me. My ability to whip up yummy baked goodness. That I only cried a little when the doctor did the scary puff of air in my eye this morning.

Three things you don't like about yourself: procrastination. Inability to cook dinner. Lack of sensititivity.

Three parts of your heritage: cult, French & English.

Three things that scare you: living alone forever. Locking myself out. People.

Three of your everyday essentials: something to read. Writing. Dessert.

Three things you are wearing right now: striped green knee socks. My glasses, unusually. Black Danskos.

Three of your favorite songs: favorite? I don't like this question. Howabout artists that come to mind? Yeah. Ben Harper, Iron & Wine, Josh Ritter.

Three things I want in a relationship: someone who'll let me read stupid things out loud. Make me laugh till I cry. Roll his eyes when I watch Anne of Green Gables. With the commentary track.

Two truths and a lie: I went to Waldorf school for 3 years. I stole Katy's chicken out of the fridge for my lunch. I believe popcorn to be its ideal self when accompanied by brewer's yeast.

Three things you can't do without: chapstick. chocolate. company.

Three places you want to go on vacation: the Aran Islands. A road trip. Greece.

Three things you just can't do: hold my breath under water. Cartwheels. Sleep soundly on an airplane.

Three kids' names: meg, jonas, adela.

Three things you want to do before you die: swim in clear salt water again. have a baby. write a book.

Three Celeb crushes: Lemony Snicket. The guy in The Motorcycle Diaries. The singer for Iron & Wine (just his voice though, I obviously know nothing else about him.)

Three people you want to know these things about: townpocket, Sal, Annie

6 Comments:

Blogger toni said...

oh. i was just going to go to bed. but now i see i've been tagged. maybe i'll do it in the morning. unlikely though. i'll probably do it tonight.

hey y'all. all you cool people who read jess' blog, but not mine. please read mine. i'll be answering these questions and the answers will be very interesting.

10:14 PM  
Blogger toni said...

i think i know the lie. number one.

i'll teach you to do cartwheels. once my ankle is up to it.

10:58 PM  
Blogger toni said...

p.s. adela's mine

11:17 PM  
Blogger Beege said...

Ohhh...you are so BRAVE. I hate the puff of air test. I hate it so much that they don't even do it with me anymore. They numb my eye and then touch it with some sort of instrument. I tolerate that test much, much better.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I never knew there was a way out of the puff of air...it only really gets bad for me when they have to do it several times to get a good one and my eyes are watering so much I can barely keep them open.

Town, you're right about the lie but ahem, I believe Adela was mine. You were all about Adele until I came along with the A.

8:46 AM  
Blogger toni said...

well... i'll let this go. no point in arguing. but i believe that i was always fond of adela becuase it is LIKE my sister's middle name, but it's a tiny bit different. anyway, we could name our kids adele and adela, or adela and adela. that'd be just find. we'd just call them thing one and thing two when they were together, or something like that.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home