Thursday, November 03, 2005

The last book before the last book

A moth just gave up the ghost in my freshly made cup of vanilla nut creme tea. Have I mentioned how much I hate the moths? I don't even know if I have the energy to make another cup. I'm just disgusted.

In other news, The Penultimate Peril! Is in on hold! And can I just say that my heart belongs to any children's book that uses the word flaneur? A word that, I might add, I didn't hear until the fall of my senior year of college?

3 Comments:

Blogger Beege said...

M is so excited about The PP. He loves those books.

Boo on the moths. They totally freak me out. I hate them for some reason, and I don't even really know why. It's not like they're dangerous or anything. But...brrrr. Keep 'em away from me.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't like the moths either. but that's part of my whole bug/insect/arachnid/anything with extra legs that's creepy and crawly phobia.

i'll bet that would have been an excellent cup of tea, too.

4:50 PM  
Blogger blackbird said...

Love the flanning.
I think I didn't hear it until last year.

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home