Friday, November 18, 2005

Red


Show and Tell Friday, what else?

Clockwise from top left: Stop; the whale weather-vane on my favorite verandah-ed red house; a thank you card from Bronwen; red clothes that live on hangers; the kitchen tomato, by a local artist; a neighborhood tree. There would also have been a photo of a shiny red tricycle, except I don't think the owner's grandfather would've appreciated me snapping a picture.

But my favorite picture of red? The picture that says "red" and "childhood" and "fall" all at once?

7 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

beautiful.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Suse said...

Gorgeous photos.

And the answer to your question ... white chocolate chips and macadamias.

(Now, do you remember what you asked?!)

2:04 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

gorgeous. this is one of the things I love about you: thoughtful creativity. just beautiful.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

thank you all!

and yes, suse, I remember - muffins, right? Yum! I've got banana ones in the oven myself...

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see dead people.

By the way thanks for the cake the other day.

Ben

6:06 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Dead people?

You're welcome.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry...thought it would make sense, but maybe just to M. Night Shyamalan fans.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home