Monday, June 19, 2006

cherries & theft

It's 12:45 in the morning and I've hit that last little bit of wired energy before you crash and burn and sleep like a log. I thought I was really tired an hour ago but then I realized I hadn't checked my email in a couple days, and maybe the world had ended and I hadn't noticed, and then the computer sucked me in and chewed me up. And it says it won't spit me back out (I'm a little on the tough side) until I blog.

Unfortunately my brother hasn't downloaded the zillion pictures I took on his camera today, so I can't brighten things up with some quality self-portraits (taken while at the top of a ladder in a cherry tree - I was sure one picture would be of me falling backwards off the ladder). I came home tonight with cherries, a yogurt container full of raspberries, and two jars of homemade strawberry jam (courtesy of Kitri and her mother). It's fruit central.

I also managed to steal my sister's sweater (it went so much more nicely with my outfit than hers). I was wearing it, and talking about how I wished it were mine, and how I could steal it. And then I said goodbye and walked out the door and she didn't bat an eyelash. We'll see how long it takes her to notice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she noticed within an hour, when she wanted to wear it!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay, Fruit Central!!! :o)

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home