Wednesday, July 19, 2006

new digs

Out of nowhere I decided to try out a new place. I'm jumping on the bandwagon (is there a bandwagon? Someone tell me there is because I don't want to walk the whole way, I've got bruises, man) and can now be found at the new & improved garish & tweed.

I've managed to import all my archives except, mysteriously, July. And my blogroll is not what it should be, and I'm still messing around with looks and adding my flickr link and all that good stuff. But it has categories. Which is really what won me over. And using my own photo as a header is a Piece of Cake (which sounds really good - pumpkin bundt cake, in particular, although we really have about eight limes which need using up).

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

I have blogger and I've never seen categories. How do you find them on blogger?

7:52 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

WordPress, my new blog thingy, has categories. I've never seen them on blogger, either.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home