Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Where's the sadness now?

Sorry, this is getting excessive. I need to find more to say before I sit down and avoid these puny posts.

But I have to say, there was no mail. Which is possibly sadder than an official no mail day. Because on the no mail day, you can't get your hopes up. But today, I did. And I was let down. Possibly I should reply to the letters sitting on my desk.

Which brings up another point: guilt. The guilt I feel over telling people I have a blog but not responding to their emails. Do you feel unloved? Berate me. Do.

Tonight's was a multi-course dinner. First there was some sliced mozzerella and tomatoes. Then some chicken was introduced, along with bread from Grand Central. Currently some pototaes are being mashed. I might also have a little salad. Wanna come over? You might make it in time for dessert. Or tea - we'll always have tea, day or night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruairi said...

Wow...Jess its cool you have a blog as well....must send you a proper email soon....in fact I must reply to Bronwen real soon as well....i'll take a read through this when I have a bit more time...but just thought I'd drop a line to you!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Ruairi! Hi! It's good to see you - thanks for stopping by. Please do email :)

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home