Monday, April 04, 2005

Blogmobile

Tonight is apparently photo night. Since I finally mastered it I went a little crazy(tyka helped me before - tonight she was helpless on the couch while I did battle with her computer). It would have gone crazier if the battery in her camera hadn't given up the ghost. (The real reasons I'm friends with tyka? Her laptop, her digital camera, and the fact that she emails me all day at work.)

Today I got back in the mail the letter I sent to Toni last week (see photos below). There are several things to remember when writing a letter:

1. write it
2. put it in envelope & seal
3. stamp it
4. address it

You can see for yourselves which step I forgot.

Did anyone else see the fantastic cartoon at the back of this week's New Yorker?

2 Comments:

Blogger Beege said...

Oh! Your pics make me miss Portland!!!! We're just getting a Starbucks (I use the term "we're" loosly--it's 90 miles away in Topeka) and you'd think it was the be all and end all. It was a major story on 3 newscasts. That's right: espresso has FINALLY arrived in Kansas.

Jess, would you pretty please email or PM me on how to post the pics using hello? I've got it all downloaded, but I can't figure out how to use it for the life of me.

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are a few books on the subject, some very

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home