Monday, April 04, 2005

My $5,000 friends

I was talking to a coworker yesterday about tuition, and being in debt for college. I ended up paying for the equivalent of a year's tuition, for my room & board & etc. And I was telling her how it was tot worth it, even though I could've lived with my parents, because I wouldn't have made friends (or made friends in the same way) if I hadn't lived on campus. All of a sudden it hit me, that I went in debt to make friends. If you take out the costs of books and the extra expense of going overseas and stuff, I figure it cost me about $5,000 for each great friend that I made. You know, give or take a few thousand. Girls, it was worth every dollar.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Aww.

2:06 PM  
Blogger toni said...

And let me tell ya, you cost me even more that $5000 (since I didn't get free tuition like SOME people). And I would do it over again. Any day. You and and Laurel & Lis are TOT worth it to me.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home