Thursday, June 09, 2005

Going underground

I just got a package from Laurel (a skirt to be exchanged at Saturday Market) and it included a note with her new mailing address for the summer.

Folks, the street? It is named "Puppy Smith Road."

I kid you not. She said it out loud while she was here, and it sounded funny, but nothing can rival seeing an address like that in print.

Puppy Smith.

If I ever need to start an underground blog - if I get ratted out and they come after me for irreverence and I have to go undercover - look for me at puppysmith dot blogspot dot com. That'll be my new alias.

4 Comments:

Blogger toni said...

oh. nevermind about my comments on your underground blog. i was all proud for discovering it. but, what do you know, you blogged about it right here. i'll have you know, though, that i found it BEFORE i read this.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I'm sure you did, pocket. Don't you have to be up early?

10:42 PM  
Blogger toni said...

yes, i did. and now i'm super tired. but what does it matter. because i'm Super Lots of Weird Things right now anyways.

4:26 PM  
Blogger toni said...

wow, i'm checking out everyone's blogs - and reading all the funny comments i left when i was Super Drugged Up yesterday. I'm still Pretty Drugged Up, but not as much.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home