Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I know I'm only leaving for a week...

But is it ridiculous to bring a suitcase that comes up to midthigh and is wider than I am? The same suitcase that I took on a 3 week trip to France and a 3 month trip to London? (Along with a huge backpack on the 3 month one - I'm not that light of a packer.) Can I be the Crazy Girl with Too Much Luggage? Will they let me bring it on the plane? Should I just say to hell with it and bring every last little thing I might need? I might need it just for the books, come to think of it...

I need quick advice, internets! I leave in 3 hours.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, well, i'm not exactly the lightest packer in the world, so i see no problem with a large bag. you should see what i pack for a weekend, though. :)

10:45 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

They will not let me bring it on the plane. If I measure accurately (and God knows I get paid to do so) it's 4 inches too big for a carry on. Oh, the agony. I should've planned ahead and borrowed something smaller on wheels...

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home