Friday, January 27, 2006

Show & Tell Friday

 



My computer, oh my computer. This is about as low as it gets around here - my breakfast dishes, stacks of unopened mail & unfiled papers, letters to reply to, old notebooks and scrapbooks stashed under the laptop...and oh yes, a desktop, too. To top it all off, I usually sit in a very ergonomically correct rocker, pulled up to my desk (which I assembled singlehandedly!) Someday I'll get rid of that desktop, but not while it still holds everything I ever wrote in college. The laptop is a recent aquisition, bought from Kate when she switched to Macs. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

tee hee!
a rocker!
sheesh, I cannot possibly think of a more aggravating way to play on the computer...

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I L-O-V-E your workspace! It looks so cozy!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home