Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Words words words

Are you ever overcome by the urge to record everything in writing? All those little details, and the big ones too, of each day? The ones that just slip away if you don't write it down now?

I'm sitting here with nothing in particular to say, but everything to say. Here are some of them:

1. I'm cold because the back door to the office is open. Why??
2. Townpocket will be here this weekend. THIS weekend! How cool is that?
3. I have a hankering for salt and vinegar chips. I might have to go get some.
4. Artichokes for dinner tonight - yum. Something to get me through the remaining 5+ hours of work.
5. I love to bake. And I love it when people love what I bake. And the room is full of love and baked goodness.
6. It's time for more tea.
7. My most-often-used phrase of the past 3-4 months would probably be "hacking up a lung." I know, I'm the first to admit it. I can't stop talking about my lung.
8. But for the past 2 weeks, the phrase would probably be "wretch that I am." Which has nothing to do with my lung.

I'm working on a list of words. Something to look forward to, yes?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've also overused the phrase "hacking up a lung" lately. at least for the past 3 days. :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger toni said...

i'm all about lists. all about recording everything. it's kind of a bad habit. and it takes up a lot of space. physically - the notebook full of every novel i've read, its number of pages, and the date i finished it takes up space on a shelf. and mentally - clearly. yeah. i know.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home