Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Ides of March

Beware!

1. my car needs fixin' (well, it did before but let's attribute it to the ides, shall we?)
2. my throat hurt when I woke up this morning.
3. because I'm incapable of drinking properly, I spilled some throat coat on myself.
4. I wore my glasses today (instead of contacts) and feel extra clumsy.
5. I have to open and close at work today.
6. the thermostat at work is sneaky. You're too cold. You turn it up 1-2 degrees. It's suddenly the Sahara. You turn it down 1 degree. The tundra.
7. bad hair day

We'll stop there because 7 is a cosmic number (thanks Mom!)

To balance it out:
1. sunny
2. time for a shower this morning
3. new CDs from Kara
4. Gillian Welch sang me to work today
5. egg replacer. It's my friend. We'll go for a while without talking to each other, but it's there when I need it. (Oh my God, am I the needy friend??)
6. I thought of a story to tell. I'll be back on my lunch break.
7. I'm not Caesar.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who would dare associate you with such a vulgar man?

2:13 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

No one, thank goodness! Just one more thing to be thankful for.

7:44 PM  
Blogger toni said...

I thought of him yesterday, as well.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home