Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A questionable gift from the Bunny

1. Is it true what they say about librarians?
It IS true. All of it. We talk about patrons behind their backs, we don't have to pay fines, and we're snobs. I won't say any more for fear of repercussions from the Grand Order of Librarians, but if you can imagine it, it's probably true.

2. YesÂ…but do you know what freezing is in Celsius?
Yes! Zero. N'est ce pas?

3. How does it feel being a plunger thief?
You know, I lived with guilt for a really long time. Now I just live with the extra plunger that we never officially presented to you. I will say, to my credit, that we have a remarkably incapable toilet.

4. Have there been any moments this Lent that have struck you deeply?
During the Annunciation liturgy, about halfway through. It just all seemed perfect. Other than that I haven't really felt satisfyingly Lenten yet. I need to work on that.

5. Since you are a Word Queen, guess the definitions (without looking it up!) of these three words: quackle, maulifluff, and zythepsary.
Quackle: a duck's laugh.
Maulifluff: when your clothes come out of the dryer covered in lint.
Zythepsary: apothecary with a lisp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home