Tuesday, April 05, 2005

So shall ye receive

Tyka was wondering...

1) What is your favorite thing about being my roommate?
As I mentioned earlier, that would be your laptop and your digital camera. Materialistic greed aside, it would be the goofy spontaneous things we do together. Like getting my ears pierced. Or eating nachos in the car. Or wogging.

2) What is the last CD that you raped and pillaged?
That would be the Monsoon Wedding soundtrack. (For the uninitiated, 'raping and pillaging' is the new slang for 'ripping and burning.' They're such violent words that we figured, why not kick it up a notch and call it 'raping and pillaging'?)

3) Which Spice Girl are you?
None. [Edited to add: Sleepy Spice. I've been sucking up sleep like a vacuum the past few nights.]

4) What color is your new comforter cover going to be?
I'm thinking blue. Because it goes with a lot of stuff. But I could be persuaded in the direction of red or green if the mood struck.

5) What time will you be home tonight? I want to have dinner
Apparently, I got home around 8:45. It was sofa king crazy at work.

6) When was the last time you had the hiccups?
I can't recall exactly, but it often happens when I eat bread too quickly.

7) Why do you love Harold and Maude so much?
It makes me laugh. It's totally unlike any other movie I've seen. It's sad but goofy and leaves me in a pleasant mood. The Cat Stevens soundtrack rocks. Harold has a fabulously expressive face. Harold's mother filling out the dating service survey is pure comedy gold. Etc.

8) What is your next life goal that you want to accomplish?
I want to write a story that I'm proud of. Not on any particular time frame, but just in general. I want that to keep happening. I've only done it once so far.

2 Comments:

Blogger toni said...

I love Cat Stevens. Let me just say that. I have a little best of CD in my car right now. So I've been listening to him lately.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Harold and Maude is a very good movie but I would have to say that the soundtrack is the Best part of it. Some of the jokes seem kind of dated.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home