Saturday, April 09, 2005

Six weeks

It's time. Tomorrow will be six weeks. But I need help. I'm afraid. Tyka, darling, will you provide support this afternoon and help me put in real earrings?

You know what this means, don't you? Now I'm going to want to go buy more. Good thing getting my taxes done is taking me over to Hawthorne today. This is the plan: get taxes done, and depending on how it goes, I shall either a) celebrate or b) console myself by spending my Powell's gift card and taking a look at earrings. I have three pairs at the moment, all gifts (thank you Cyn and Town!) so it's completely reasonable that I go out and buy more, right? Right??

2 Comments:

Blogger Beege said...

Yes. You should. Regardless of how the taxes go, today should be celebrated with earrings. :)

2:39 PM  
Blogger toni said...

completely.

buy earings.

i used to have a deal with myself that every time i deposited some money (back when i was babysitting and got paid really frequently) i was allowed to buy a pair of earrings.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home