Monday, August 01, 2005

Two items of note

1. It's August??

2. How sad is it that Monday morning is much more relaxing for me than Saturday or Sunday morning? I think, "ah, Monday. Time to sip a cup of coffee, with cream skimmed off my raw whole milk..." instead of "ack, Monday." I also have to say that I was so exhausted last night. After my day off! After going to church, brunch, a haircut, Saturday Market, and giving a spa party. Sad.

3. (Shh, don't tell anyone I snuck a 3rd point in!) It's overcast. Thank the sweet Lord.

2 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

why was there a Saturday market on Sunday? Hmmm.

Inquiring minds want to know.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Good point. It started out just on Saturdays, and then they added Sundays but kept the same name. I don't even really notice the weirdness of the name anymore. Oh, and right before Christmas Saturday Market is open every single day. Go figure.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home