Friday, September 09, 2005

inbetween

I am now beginning the sightseeing portion of my trip. Cue the orchestra. Training was scheduled from 8:30 till 12:30 today. What time did we get out? 9:30. The world is a beautiful place.

I have let myself into Lis' place, where I found a map and list of destinations I could persue on foot. I think I might walk down to Pike Place. Or just get coffee and write letters. The world is my oyster. Although it is, finally, raining (making the overpacking of a raincoat justified! Yay for overpacking!)

I love visiting former roommates and recognizing little things. A picture that was on our fridge in the big house. The same framed print. The chili pepper lights. All the details that were part of a home I once lived in.

I also feel frightfully boring, my mind dulled by sitting at a desk for 2 days in a row, so I shall leave you to entertain yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home