Thursday, March 10, 2005

Vitamin D

Our living room window faces directly onto the street. A lot of people walking by stare in our windows and we've got this thing going now where we'll stare back and wave enthusiastically. Most people don't notice us wave, but we enjoy it.

Just a moment ago, a car pulled up into the parking spot directly in front of me as I sit here reading blogs. A young, shirtless man was in the car. Maybe he was trying to get his daily quota of Vitamin D, who am I to judge? I watched as he pulled on a t-shirt and a hat (if you've just been driving around topless, are you really concerned about how your hair looks?) He got out, beeped his car locked, and walked off. At least he managed to put on pants before he started driving this morning!

Then he reappeared in my line of sight, got back in, and drove off. I think he kept his shirt on this time but I was distracted by trying to type up the incident as it happened.

3 Comments:

Blogger toni said...

Here I am. Sitting at B&B. It's a beautiful day. I happen to be on a nice little date, actually. And in walks a disgustingly fake looking body builder. Me and my date have a little laugh. Time passes. Date leaves. Body builder retires to an outside table. Later, I happen to glance out and notice his shirt is off. WHAT? WHAT??? Is he just trying to show off? It's not THAT hot. Geez.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

On a date???

I'm glad we had similar experiences today. Oh, the connection. I commented on your blog but it never appeared. Sad, huh? Now I don't know what I was going to say. I'll try to repeat myself soon.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man...it's like being at UW, where the first tenuous rays of sunshine bring on the hordes of mostly-naked Greek kids sunning themselves. And it'll be maybe fifty-five degrees out.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home