Monday, March 07, 2005

Lest you think I'm getting too serious

The wine at Edgefield was good. Not fantastic, but I managed to get a little tipsy. Ahem.

(Kinda looks like amen, doesn't it? You know what else I like? Wine at church. On the Saturday before Easter. When all you've eaten in a good long while is some dried fruit and nuts and freshly baked bread, and you have yourself a little glass of port while sitting on the steps to the altar. And everyone's a little tipsy and goofy and it's almost Easter. Good times.)

An FYI for the general public: I may be getting all churchy on you, but I'm still crazy. Proof? Lent hasn't even started yet! Preacher Beege might try to tell you otherwise, but believe you me, Easter is on May 1 this year. I thought I'd put that out there because the fact that we haven't started Lent yet has caused enough confusion already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easter is on May 1st? All the shops have the freakin Easter eggs already! (hey your side panel on your blog site is wonky)

12:20 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Yeah, I think it's wonky on account of the loooong photo.

And you're SO making that up about being embarrassing. Whose boyfriend was doing a "drum solo" in the car?

We do Easter on the old calendar so it's usually different. Everyone else is in Lent - don't worry.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home