Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Kolya

See it. I'd rate it a mild tearjerker, excellent movie, very cute kid. Thanks for leaving it behind on the kitchen table, Tyka.

That's all I've got for tonight, folks. I'm off to read Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. If you enjoy Byron (and by enjoy I mean that you get a kick out of his letters & journals and "His Very Self and Voice," that you get nostalgic when you think of him, and that few things are as funny as his rhymes, and/or were in the B/W seminar) you should check this out. He makes an appearance, and it's the final touch to make me recommend this book.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The roomate is gone and no Bob Seger, or antique porche?

7:34 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Yeah, definitely Hollywood. But what can you do?

I'll have to look for Elementary School - my libraries and netflix don't have it, but maybe Movie Madness, the home of all obscure things. Empty tissue box movies are always appreciated.

Anon - huh?

10:30 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

They're of course comfy. Ooh, my first wild turkey reader! Now I'm a real blogger!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Anon's comment was a reference to "Risky Business". You know that movie where Mavrick dances around in his underwear.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home