Wednesday, April 13, 2005

a little more nothing

Grapefruit watch: one down, two to go. And in the course of consumption today, a bowl was sacrified to the grapefruit cause. A staffroom bowl. Only one thing could be saved, and my instinct said "grapefruit!" and so the lovely green bowl died.

Storytime anecdote: we have a lot of regular Wednesday evening storytime families at the library. One mother & son were there tonight. He's maybe 3 or 4, and they have another one on the way. When the librarian said "everyone stand up!" to begin a song, the boy shouted "Mom! Stand up!" and ran back to help her up from her chair. Is there anything cuter than kids being protective of their pregnant mothers?

Sock of the day: green and white stripes. I've got to get my own pairs, these things are addicting.

Question of the day: anyone know a good source for stripey tights? I've got the sock source down...it's time to focus on tights. Help me out here! My legs are begging you!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try Target--I always go there for anything interesting-foot-covering related...

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,
It's Dawneeeeeeeee from the Hammock (Lotsayaya), I was just going to say try Target, sooooooooooooooooo, I agree with bif. Welp, 2 outa 2!!!

9:47 AM  
Blogger zoe xx said...

I used to get Mary Quant tights - maybe you could google a local source?

12:51 PM  
Blogger toni said...

foot traffic makes GREAT tights, but their catalog only offers solid ones. i KNOW that striped ones also exist because i have a pair.

good luck, and if you reach this mecca please lead me there.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home