Sunday, April 24, 2005

Late

Just a quick one because I should be leaving for church right now.

We made a sock pilgrimage today, Tyka, Teeth, Annie, and I. Well, only Annie and I purchased socks. I also got some for Q's mama so she can partake in the striped joy. I know I promise a lot of photos of things that never show up here, but I really want to share the new colorful ones with the world. Maybe we'll play photo catch up later.

But as we were walking away from Saturday Market (open on Sundays too!) the home of the sock mecca, Annie was humming a troparia and I was enjoying her humming since I, too, often have the tones stuck in my head. And lo, we walked past a man on the street who shouted after us "Do you believe in Jesus?" or something along those lines. And being the Jessmonster that I am, I wanted SO badly to shout back to him "Can't you hear? She's humming a freaking troparion!" Aren't I mean? The things I want to yell to poor street people? Then we were coming up with all sorts of things to answer the "have you been saved?" question. Like, "no, and neither have you."

I ate too much fish. Yummy, yummy fish.

"Behold, the bridegroom cometh..." and oops, I shall be late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home