Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Cleaning out the fridge

Inspired by Poppy (it was you, wasn't it?) I'm trying to eat up the odds and ends of food laying around, waiting to rot. I just had a black olive appetizer (and I would've put them on my fingers first if I hadn't been typing simultaneously) and some baby yellow potatoes are boiling. I don't even know how long those sat in our fruit bowl. I might have some spinach salad to round off the meal. If I were a different kind of person, I would bite right into the red pepper that's hanging out in the fridge. Instead, I think I'll incorporate it into some beans and rice for dinner.

I'm going crazy on the photos, folks. Don't hold me back.

1 Comments:

Blogger toni said...

that would be a very good first sentence in your memoir. "If I were a different kind of person, I would have biten right into the red pepper that was hanging out in the fridge." because that would be a good way to start talking about exactly what kind of person you are.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home